Broccoli, Mushroom and Tofu Stir Fry with Oyster Sauce

This is my own personal recipe, so I hope it knocks your socks off like it did me!

3 tablespoons of Olive Oil
2 teaspoons of minced garlic (or two whole cloves chopped)
1 can of mushrooms, or  2 cups of fresh mushrooms
1/4 bell pepper sliced thin
1 - 2 stocks of chopped green onion
4-5 cups of broccoli
1/2 block of firm tofu cubed
3 tablespoons of oyster sauce
2 teaspoons of sesame oil

In a skillet or wok, pre-heat olive oil.
Stir in 1 teaspoon of minced garlic, bell pepper and tofu.
Sautee until tofu is brown, by stirring gently.
Season with desired seasonings, but do not add salt.
Remove Tofu mixture, then while skillet is still hot, stir in 2nd teaspoon of minced garlic, mushrooms, green onion and broccoli.
Add additional olive oil if needed.
Stir fry mixture for approx 10 min. being careful not to overcook broccoli.
(Broccoli should remain slightly firm)
Season with desired seasoning, but do not add salt.
Add Tofu mixture to Broccoli and Mushroom mixture, then add oyster sauce and mix gently.
Drizzle with Sesame oil.

Paired Best with Brown rice...

ENJOY!!!!

Comments

  1. Thanks for sharing this recipe here, I really want to know on how to cook this because this is my favorite food. I hope that I can match this to my recipe for stir fry sauce so that I can now make my own recipe.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

From the Mother of a Young Black Son

Are You Going to Quit Smoking for 2012?

What's in 2014?